Code of Ethics
Integrity is paramount in all of our efforts and interactions. We live our personal lives this way and will live our business lives this way as well. Our clients should know:
- We will treat you with the courtesy and respect you deserve at all times
- We will always be upfront and honest with you so you can always be informed to make the best decisions possible for you.
- We will always work on your behalf and in your best interest.
- We will only use service partners and referrals that we know and are proven to provide service at a high standard.
- We will do everything possible to keep the process efficient and look to reduce costs without diminishing quality. We focus on value not cost, understanding that “price is what you pay, value is what you get”.
- We will not accept commissions, kickbacks or “trades in favor” from anyone that you pay for services. What we will expect from our service partners in exchange for the business we bring them is an exceptional transition experience at the most competitive costs and highest standards possible in their industry.
- We will always do what we promise. If we don’t get it right the first time we’ll keep at it until we do.
- We will treat you like a family member and ensure your safety, confidence and comfort throughout the process.
WE WILL LIFT YOU – WE WILL MOVE YOU – WE WILL SET YOU DOWN GENTLY